Welcome to JohnMarineDesigns (or JMDesigns or JMD)!
This website is the creative hub for all of my creative works. It is a proper home for where I can at least professionally showcase my work to all of you. I am glad you are here. If you want to view my material, here are a few links to get you started:
ABOUT ME AND MY WORKS
• Visit my About page to learn more about me and JMDesigns.
• My Portfolio page features many of the different works I have created.
I BLOG! DO YOU?
I consider blogging as my primary trade. In case you want to look at my blogging work, please visit these links below:
• John's Blog Space - my main blog.
• John's Creative Space - my creative works blog.
• John's Race Space - my racing/driving game blog.
• StyleSpace, by John B. Marine - my fashion and beauty blog.
• John's Life Space - my blog concerning life issues.
• Contact Me regarding a number of items.
WANT TO VIEW/PURCHASE MY OFFERED WORKS?
• Visit the JMDesigns Store to shop for items (items coming soon!). The store to this site even includes free items, such as my Game Mods. More items will be offered in the future in future edits to this site.
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON!
I joined Patreon and plan to offer some exclusive material. Want in on it? PLEASE support me on Patreon by going to www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
I want to thank you for visiting my site. I also want to thank you for getting involved in interacting with me and my material. I hope you get to take advantage of the material I've provided for all of you. There will be more material to come as JMDesigns continually develops. Please continue to support me and my work any way you can.
GET SOCIAL WITH ME!
• "Like" my Facebook Fan Page
• Follow Me on Twitter (@johnbmarine)
• Follow me on Instagram
• Add Me on LinkedIn (professionals only!)
Hello! When I am not blogging, I am trying to make content to my creative works studio, JMDesigns (you are here). Donations can help me to provide more content and even finance getting certain programs and licenses. Would you like to donate to support my creative work on ? Donations to JMDesigns are voluntary, but would be appreciated: